- Feature Links
- COVID Policies
Please be aware of these policy changes for 2021.
- No outside food is allowed to be brought into the theater this season. Guests can picnic on the grassy areas in the park prior to the performance; however, alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Those picnicking are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and returning any picnic baskets, coolers, etc. to their vehicle before entering the theater.
- One sealed water bottle or one travel beverage container per person allowed in the theater. No alcoholic beverages can be brought in with you.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are available for sale inside the venue and may be consumed inside the theater gates. We strongly encourage all guests to clean up their own refuse.
- Picnic Box Dinners can be pre-ordered up to 24 hours prior to the event by calling the Cain Park Ticket Office. Please remember the Ticket Office is closed on Mondays and opens at 5pm on Tuesdays.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside Cain Park. Smoking is only allowed outside the park entrances.
- There will be no shuttle bus running from Cleveland Heights City Hall this year, with the exception of the two days of the Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland.
- Please allow ample time to find a parking space and to walk into the park.
- Most shows this season are General Admission within price point sections (with the exception of MultiMusic Fest and Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland). This means seating is first come, first served within designated sections. We are encouraging patrons to socially distance themselves.