Cain Park Grill
Main Concession Stand on Terrace
Cain Park welcomes Tasteful Sensations as our new concessionaire at the Cain Park Grill on the Terrace where you can order from a menu that includes the following and more:
- Chicken Tenders
- Smoked Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Vegetarian Hot Dogs
- Kosher Beef Hot Dogs
- Italian Sausage w/Peppers & Ohions
- Mexican Street Corn
The concession stand in the Alma Courtyard has a very limited menu mainly focusing on drinks and snacks.
Wine / Beer & Cheese
New selections of wine and beer plus various cheeses are also available. Or you can plan ahead and order a Picnic Box Dinner, which can be picked up at the theater where you'll be seeing the show.
Bring In a Picnic
You can still bring your own picnic (no alcohol or glass of any kind) and make a night of it at Cain Park! Wine, beer, coffee and assorted other beverages and snacks are available for credit card or cash purchase at the Cain Park Grill. Ohio state law and local ordinance prohibit bringing your own alcoholic beverages to Cain Park. Bags will be checked at the gate.
There are picnic tables on the grassy areas outside both east and west entrances to the Evans Amphitheater as well as patio furniture in the Evans and Alma courtyards. Once the gates open to the Evans Amphitheater, you can bring your meal inside to the Terrace and Colonnade, both covered picnic shelters.
So plan on getting here early so you can slow down...find a parking space...unwind...relax and dine in our beautiful park. Stroll down to the Feinberg Art Gallery to look at how others creatively see our world. Get some ice cream and meander over to your seats. This park is not for rushing through but savoring each step.
Please be aware that band merchandise sales might be cash only; payment by credit card or check varies from band to band. There is no ATM onsite at Cain Park.
Who better to tell you about Cain Park than those who've attended a variety of events. These comments were taken from audience surveys in response to the question "What do you like most about Cain Park?"
- I'm glad we're still allowed to bring a picnic in for the whole family.
- Shaker Heights, Ohio
- Being outside, nice people working the concert, no alcohol allowed in but sold on premises.
- Canton, Ohio
- Concession stand has a nice variety and is well-run.
- University Heights, Ohio
- Ambience and lots to do including picnic tables for before-the-show dinner.
- Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Size, ease of access, diverse programs, snack bar, art gallery, mix of music / theatre.
- Shaker Heights, Ohio
- Atmosphere, casualness, allowed to bring own food. Proximity to shops and restaurants.
- Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Ambience, area restaurants.
- Mentor, Ohio
- Quality beer (Guinness is available!), reasonable prices.
- Erie, Pennsylvania